Sunday, February 10, 2008

Some of my Friends Blogs


The second author on this blog has another blog of his own. If you want to go to it (you really should it is great) than click here and you will go straight to it. Trust me it is really worth going to see. Hope you take a look at it. His blog is one of my favorites. He is a great writer and he has very interesting stories. :) Also if you want to go to one of my friends blogs called the Happy Hippo then click here. you will enjoy that also and make sure to read her post "The Very Short Penguin Story" it is great. Also check out Middle years and enjoy the things she does. Also check out one I share with someone it is called Smile Dance Co. Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

julia said...

Thanks for linking to my blog! Hope everybody enjoys the penguin story! :)