Friday, February 8, 2008

The Minute Men


As you may or may not know I am home schooled, so I go to my old school to go to band. My friend Padfoot and I go together and wait in the main office for the bell to ring. While we are waiting there are always three teachers who come in on there lunch break. Every time they come in they are talking to each other and my friend Padfoot and I always catch the end of there conversation. Usually we catch wierd things like, he got canned, or astros, and something about horses but no matter what we hear it never makes any sense. We call them the Minute Men (not trying to copy the movie) because they come in for one minute and then leave. When they come in we always try to stick together things that they have said in resent days. So we decided that we would try to bring a notebook to write down everything that they say we have never remembered but hope to in the past. Of course this picture has nothing to do with the post but you have to admit it is pretty cool.

No comments: