Thursday, December 11, 2008

Snow In Louisiana!!!!!!!!



I can't believe it!!!! My grandparents live in Louisiana and this morning one of my grandparents called and told us it was snowing!!!!! I am soooooooooooooooooo jealous why can't it snow in Florida? Well I know the answer to that but I find it very unfair. When I say snow I don't mean just a little snow I mean it is stuck to the ground. They are so lucky. Ever since I moved here from Colorado I have wished for a "White Christmas" even though I knew it would never happen. Or at least there is not a very big chance of it ever snowing in Florida again. Hey at least we've been having lots of cool fronts. :)
(The first pic is of the Rocky Mountains in Colorado and the second pic is of snowy trees I tried to find one of the snow in Louisiana but it is to recent and there is none on google images.)

No comments: