Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Band Concert!!!


So tomorrow I have a band concert at the Middle School that i go to band for. It is a Christmas concert and my band sounds great (not to brag or anything). We have been working on the music for quite some time and I am soooooooooooooooo exctied!!!! My band director is THE best and he really knows how to put on a great show. The only sad thing about it is that only one person in my family can come :(. My mom this is because my brother and my sister have jobs, my dad is going to a mens get to gether with some of his friends, and my grandparents (who don't live in this state) went home yeturday (they were here for my b-day). So if you know me personally I would love it if you came it starts a 7:00 p.m. and if you need directions just call us and we will tell you how to get there. :)  

2 comments:

julia said...

I really want to go to your concert! The last one I went to was really good and I hope that this one will be even better. Not saying that it wasn't good. If I can go. No pressure.

penguin person said...

haha
please do come